_

Monday, June 25, 2012

Flirty Floral


In my opinion a designer doesn't get more romantic and whimsical than Rebecca Taylor. Sequins, ruffles, and flirty floral prints...her designs have everything a girly girl could ever dream of! I almost passed out of complete shock when I saw this gorgeous dress hanging on the sale rack at Bloomingdale's. There is even worse news for my bank account: all of her summer designs are on sale! Check out all of her irresistible sale styles here
Lots of Love xoxo
Darby
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. XOXO love my llana :) Your adorable BF got me that bracelet!!!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gawwwddd. The colors. The print, The back. Give me NOW! And love the earrings!!! xx, Allie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much beautiful!!! I literally died when I saw this dress!!!

      Delete

Thank you SO much for commenting! It means the world to me! Now I am smiling from ear to ear! LOVE YOU XOXO