_

Friday, July 20, 2012

Acid Wash Anyone?

Acid Wash Top from Liv Boutique SF (obsessed with this style), Levi's White DenimZara heels, Necklace from Haight St. boutique (similar here and also seen here), BCBG Spike Ring (also seen here)
Ok LOVE LOVE LOVE this top! You can totally rock acid wash denim without looking like AC Slater (to be honest, I'm not sure why anyone would NOT want to look like him!! lol) The modern versions of acid washes are rad: denim tops, denim vests, and my personal fave--vintage Levi's shorts. What do you think of acid wash? A go or a no? I would love to hear your thoughts!!!! <3
Lots of Love xoxo
Darby
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. okay, this outfit is way too fabulous for words! i love how you pinned this acid wash top with the bright red pumps. perfect!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo I love that top, it's different but seriously stylish :) Love the whole outfit, those shoes are awesome!
    Love Holz oxo

    http://beautifulsimplicity-holziepink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you took the somewhat grunge acid wash and made it super classy; not an easy feat! Plus add on that superb smile, and you have perfection ;)

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous and I love your accessories :)
    http://fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it! the top is gorgeous and so are the shoes!

    xoxo,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the red, white, and blue combination that you've got going on here. It's done in such a subtle way that it doesn't scream "july 4th!". The top is such an interesting piece because usually I stay as far away from acid wash as I can. But it'd look so good with a feminine skirt!

    Ashlyn
    Triple Thread

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO much for commenting! It means the world to me! Now I am smiling from ear to ear! LOVE YOU XOXO