_

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hippie Chic

Baraschi Top (beautiful embroidered top here), Vintage Levi's Shorts, 67 Collection Booties, Rhinestone Ring from Haight St. Boutique (awesome style here), Anthro Headband (similar style here)

Cut-off denim shorts are a summer time MUST. I wish I could wear mine everyday, everywhere, and with everything! My vintage Levi's were already broken in when I bought them, so they immediately felt like a dream when I put them on. If you have scoured vintage shops around town and still can't find the perfect pair, Nasty Gal, Urban Outfitters, and Free People have a ton of distressed cut-offs. Take a peek at some of the ADORB styles by Free People:
From left to right: Colored Denim Cut Off5 Pocket Cuffed Denim Cut Off, Golden Hippie Studded Cut Off

Lots of Love xoxo
Darby
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO much for commenting! It means the world to me! Now I am smiling from ear to ear! LOVE YOU XOXO